... be the first to see the next generation of variable speed electric drives.
Be part of the first RECOVAR-E test run on February 12, 2020. Receive information first hand, get in a panel discussion with our R&D department and learn more about RENK and its products which will serve your needs and applications.
RECOVAR-E is a multi path epicyclic gear unit with a direct drive superimposition of the planet carrier.
Its design provides:
- The best possible efficiency of all variable speed solutions (especially at speeds lower than mcs
- A stunning and unrivaled service concept comparable to an API613 parallel shaft gear
- The lowest part count of all superimposition gears
- For many applications there is no lower cost solution on the market.
- By its vast experience not only in high speed gears, but especially in superimpositions since more than 70 years RENK is your future partner for variable speed applications
Do not miss the performance of our 10 MW rated motor driven RECOVAR 36-E: Featuring 1495 rpm input and output speed variable between 9.000 and 15.500 rpm which we built to the specification of MAN Energy Solutions at full load and speed.
Use this networking opportunity and get in touch with the participants in one to one meetings during our evening program. Our exciting agenda will show you more details about the event.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Augsburg on February 12, 2020.
Your RENK team